Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you inspired by the idea of working in a dynamic team? If you are ready to get involved, a new professional challenge awaits you at ESL!
We are currently looking for a Graphic Designer Junior
for our office of Barcelona.
As a successful candidate, you will work in the Design team and take part in various projects, including designing content for a range of digital media. You will also work cooperatively with our Marketing team to produce the material for our promotional actions (brochures, posters, announces, flyers, goodies, stands, social media images, banners, etc.).
Under the responsibility of the Graphic Design Manager and according to our guidelines, you will be in charge of:
Your technical skills:
- Designing content in multiple languages on for printed media
(brochures, posters, press ads, flyers, stands, etc.)
- Designing content in multiple languages on for digital media
(websites, banners, newsletters, social media, etc.)
Your professional and personal skills:
- You possess a degree in Graphic Design (or equivalent qualification)
- You have more than 1 year’s experience in a similar position (experience in a communication agency is a bonus)
- You have expert knowledge of graphics software (In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- You have a good knowledge of web design and technical constraints related to printing
What we offer you:
- You possess organization skills
and the a sense of responsibility
- You have a good adaptability and stress management
- You are fast, methodical, rigorous, reliable and an autonomous team member
- You are able to multitask and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- You have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision or in a team environment
- You are a fluent English speaker. In addition to this, a very good level of French is considered a big plus; any other languages (Spanish, German, Italian or other) are considered a plus
Place of work:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter
- Autonomy at work, alongside regular contacts with the Graphic Design Manager in Switzerland
(occasional travel to Montreux Switzerland can be requested, 2 to 4 weeks per year)
1st March 2016
Type of contract:
One year temporary contract
If you fit the profile and are tempted by the experience, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We plan on running preliminary Skype/phone interviews – and if successful, in-person interviews in Switzerland or Spain, depending on both parties’ availability.
Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.