Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you comfortable dealing with customers? If you are ready to get involved, a new professional challenge awaits you at ESL!
As a leading study abroad agency, ESL has been organising language courses abroad in Switzerland and throughout the world since 1996. Our presence is international, with 43 sales offices in Europe, Oceania and Latin America. Beyond linguistic, cultural and geographical borders, we have helped thousands of students undertake their project to learn languages and discover the world.
For the third time since 2010, ESL was voted Star Study Abroad Agency in Europe at the 2014 STM Star Awards. This prestigious award results from the votes of hundreds of language schools around the world and rewards the quality work and efforts provided by all of the ESL staff.
We are currently looking for a Language Travel Consultant
for our office in Bogotá.
Your mission will be to develop the sales of education programmes for clients residing in Colombia by means of written price quotes, phone calls and personalised interviews.
Your professional skills:
Your personal skills:
- You must have previous experience in a sales position, ideally in a travel or study abroad agency
- You possess interpersonal and communication skills
- You are able to work in an autonomous and organised manner, with a high sense of responsibility
- You are a native Spanish speaker and have a very good level of English, any other language is a bonus
What we offer you:
- You have a smart appearance
- You are available and flexible, with a good team spirit
- You possess a good knowledge of geography
- You have experience and a taste for travelling
Place of work:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment
- A first experience in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- Corporate ethics oriented sustainable development
August the 1st
If you fit the profile and are tempted by the experience, please send us your CV in Spanish or English (résumé) along with a cover letter to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.