Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you inspired by the idea of working in a dynamic team? If you are ready to get involved, a new professional challenge awaits you at ESL!
We are currently looking for a CRM Manager
based in Barcelona.
Your mission will be to ensure that ESL’s CRM system provides timely, accurate information to manage the company’s Sales, Admissions and CRM-related Marketing activities.
The CRM Manager will work closely with the Sales, Marketing, IAC and IT departments, to provide strategic recommendations and insight in order to continuously improve and refine the performance of our CRM system. As CRM manager you will be a key team member or leader of company-wide projects such as CRM, Client Area and Leads. You will provide strategic and operational input to these projects.
Your professional skills:
- Ensure that the CRM meets the company’s strategic objectives for Sales, Marketing and IAC workflow and reporting
- Improve processes around the usage of the CRM, by continuously evaluating, monitoring, coaching, performing spot checks and developing best practices
- Manage and coordinate, from the user perspective, all development and enhancement projects related to the Argo CRM and related tools and provide regular support to CRM users
- Provide strategic input to the Head of Sales, Marketing and IAC regarding training, resource requirements and best practices regarding CRM tools
- Design and prepare Sales and Marketing reports and dashboards which provide comprehensive analysis of performance
- Prepare user and best practices documentation and training with respect to activities surrounding the CRM system
- Create and maintain the relevant data in the CRM, such as form letters, templates, automatic paragraphs, postal and other demographic data and other codes and information relating to the Argo CRM
- Prepare exception reports and follows up with the sales staff to ensure compliance with best practices
- Ensure the quality of all standard messages and texts are effectively coordinated with the Marketing and Products so that all CRM communications meet the company’s highest quality standards, while addressing local market requirements
- Ensure the highest level of data integrity, quality of usage and best practices, to enable Top Management to make sound strategic decisions based on the analysis obtained through the CRM system
- Travel regularly to the Montreux and Barcelona Headquarters and other key locations such as sales offices, to perform training, coaching and quality checks
Your personal skills:
- You have a university-level bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Management Science, or professional equivalent
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position
- You are extremely proficient in the use of computers and standard office software, with extensive experience using a modern CRM system
- You have expert-level knowledge of Excel, Business Intelligence tools and/ or CRM report writing tools
- You have direct experience in sales and sales management in the education or travel sectors
- You master written and spoken English, as well as at least one other major European language, including the language spoken at the job location (French or Spanish)
What we offer you:
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
- You have excellent team working skills and ability to work with a remote team
- You have excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- You have good negotiation and problem solving skills
Place of work:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment
- A first or new experience in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- Corporate ethics oriented sustainable development
Type of contract:
If you fit the profile and are tempted by the experience, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.